Thursday, October 22, 2009

Caramel Apples


Granny Smith apples are my absolute favorite...I love their green color and their tartness! And when you combine them with caramel that is even better! Now let's make some caramel apples, shall we?


I came across these Caramel Bits by Kraft and thought this was a brilliant idea. These must be a new product because I have never seen these before...but they are definitely a lot less hassle than the traditional bag of caramel squares...you know the ones that are individually wrapped and as you unwrap them your fingers are getting all sticky and then the plastic sticks to your hands and you can't get it off. I think I will forever buy caramel bits for all future caramel melting needs.


That caramel looks so rich and silky and it melted in only 3 minutes on the stove.


You can't have a caramel apple without some chopped up nuts...


What is your favorite kind caramel apple: Just Caramel or Caramel with Nuts? Mine is definitely with nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails