Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Cake Pops

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine sure was jam packed will all sorts of fun stuff...starting with a 12 mile run at 5AM Saturday, followed by some cake baking (it was my attempt at this insanely rich and calorie packed cake), and then a crawfish boil couple's shower! Sunday we got on the road bright and early and headed to New Orleans for the day to see our nephew play soccer. While we were there we checked out a local sweet boutique, Sucre that was recommended by a friend. Can't wait to share some pics of those amazing desserts as well! So basically I've been on the go go go and this week only gets crazier!

I have meetings, last minute planning for the Bunny Chase 5K event I coordinate every year, a final consultation with the bride for this wedding cake, my family is coming in town on Thursday for Easter weekend and there is lots of cleaning to do before my mom comes to give my house the white glove test! So to hold you over for a little while, I'll leave you with a few photos of the Spring themed cake pops I made last week for some Bunco parties!

Go grab some yellow candy melts or any color for that matter, a jar of sprinkles and start dipping those cake balls!

Wouldn't these make the cutest addition to your Easter baskets this year!

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous. You're right - they are also perfect for Easter because of those pretty pastel colours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails