Monday, September 17, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Cookies


Making Ice Cream Cone Cookies has been on my cookie "to do" list for a few years now! I can't believe summer is almost over and I have just baked up these adorable little cones for the first time! There were so many decorating and ice cream flavor ideas running through my mind on how I could ice these cookies. I decided not to be too ambitious and just stick to a few basic "flavor" ideas for this batch!



So vanilla and strawberry cones seemed to be the best choice and then I added some sprinkles on top for extra cuteness!


I packaged the cookies up and took them to Charleston, SC for our nieces and nephews when we went visit them over Labor Day weekend! The kids tore into these cookies in a matter of seconds, and crumbs started flying as they devoured them one by one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails