Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dessert Table & Sam - {Sneak Peak Party Week}


It's day 3 of Sneak Peak Party Week and I've decided to give you a teeny tiny glimpse of the dessert table. If you look closely behind the white chair's and "Sam is 1" blocks you can see the hints of aqua, lime and yellow serving pieces that will be used to display all the sweets! I know it's quite a tease, but you didn't think I was going to reveal the whole dessert table spread before the big party did you?

So instead I've included a few of my favorite photos from Sam's actual birthday on Monday. We started the day off right with a mini cupcake in bed at 7:00AM topped with a candle and the singing of Happy Birthday! Sam dove right in and loved every bite of his cupcake! Guess he'll be taking after me with his love of sweets and eating cupcakes for breakfast! I can't wait to see how he acts with his smash cake on Saturday!

For Sam's birthday we decided to give him a sandbox! He absolutely loves the beach. He has been to beaches in 3 different states so we decided to bring a piece of the beach to our backyard! I found the cutest Crab Sandbox at Amazon.com and just had to get this for Sam! Afterall, his nursery does have a touch of crab decor and his daddy loves to go crabbing in the Mobile Bay so it was a perfect fit for our little guy! As soon as we took the top off he was ready to play! I love all of his facial expressions in these pictures! Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails