Friday, March 29, 2013

Ties & Bow Ties - {Sneak Peak Party Week}

 

It's the last day of Sneak Peak Party Week and I've saved the best for last! Let's just say I hit the jackpot when I found these absolutely adorable fabric ties and bow ties in the $1 bin...yes the $1 bin at Target about a month ago! I literally caught a glimpse of these out of the corner of my eye on Sunday as I ran in after church to grab a can of formula! The bin had already been picked over but I was able to grab a few blue and yellow of each and the rest were all red. So I immediately called my mom and sister all the way in KY to have them race to the nearest Target and scoop up as many of these as possible! Two Targets later and they had secured about 25 of these ties and bow ties for Sam's party that they would bring down with them when they came. I had already decided on Sam's bow tie/tie/mustache party theme months before seeing these in Target. So you can only imagine how excited I got when not only did I find such a cute party addition but that they were even in the right colors I had been planning for the party! I definitely jumped up and down, screamed and paraded around the house in pure joy for the rest of the day after this discovery! So thank you Target for helping make Sam's 1st birthday extra special! And for those of you that read this post and head to Target looking for these ties and bow ties, I'm sorry but you will probably be out of luck because these have been long gone at our Target in Mobile! I was literally in the right place at the right time to snag these for such a deal!

I hope you've enjoyed the bits and pieces of Sam's 1st birthday party I've featured during Sneak Peak Party Week! Tomorrow is the big shin dig so we will be celebrating with lots of family and friends and of course an abundance of sugary sweets! I can't wait to share all the details and more photos with you soon!

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody that
    actually understands what they are discussing on the internet.
    You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More and more people ought to check this out and understand this
    side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: orquesta atraccion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails